View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 11:10 PM   #35 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Jon, yes

In the spirit of this thread title, I'm going to revisit the BC Racing ER alternative... I've been running those at the track for a while and I couldn't be more pleased... when my car was street legal, they were perfectly benign for the street at 12k/10k spring rates... I'm in the process of working with BC Racing to have them re-valved and refitted with 18k/16k swift springs for racing, and I couldn't be more pleased with the support from BC Racing North America so far... suggest you guys give them a try, their mission is to deliver 95% of the product you would get with a $6+K coilover like JRS/Ohlins/Penske etc but for a third of the price... I'll share a final opinion once I have them all set up, but I'm happy so far as you can tell
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote