View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 08:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
craniac24
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 PG Roadster
craniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to craniac24
Default Optimum Instant Detailer

So I ordered some OID and it finally came in the mail today. Obviously, I couldn't wait to use it, so I gave my Roadster a quick wash, grabbed the microfiber towels, and mixed the concentrated formula.

Words cant describe how good this stuff is. So quick, ridiculously easy to apply and remove, and the most unbelieveably wet shine I've seen on any car I've owned. Better than when I took delivery on the car!

Do yourself a favor. Spend $20 for a 32oz bottle of this stuff. When mixed according to the directions it makes a whole gallon. Should be more than enough to last for the rest of the year! I promise you...it will be the most worthwhile $20 you will have spent to make your Z look amazing!

That is all....carry on.