View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 05:26 PM   #60 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Looking good, looking good! Torque and power throughout the curve are by far the most important.

I want to point out one thing. Some of you will think I am taking a jab but I have a hunch. I am extremely confident that the reason is top end power tails with our long tube headers is due to the Stillen CBE. I feel from a design standpoint that the Stillen CBE is now causing a restriction at that RPM level when combined with our long tube headers. In a nutshell, I think the headers flow too much for the CBE!

Take it as you will, but ask yourself why else would the power drop off. It is not like our headers are more restrictive than the previous setup on the car. Well, if it isn't the headers causing the restriction it has the be the one other component.

Before anyone says anything in reply, please mow my theory over in your head. I am not trying to bash. Personally I think Semtex's car sound great with his current setup. I just want to put all of the cards on the table...

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote