View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 03:13 PM   #42 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pty370z View Post
If I had to make a decision based on just what I would like to have in my Z without considering anything else, I would definitely get the FI CBE.

However, in my country the roads are very crappy and I am planning to lower the car with Eibach Springs at some point. There is not much ground clearance with the FI CBE and this is not something I can deal with. I would be all over this CBE if it wasn't just for this issue. I love how this CBE sounds, looks amazing, saves quite some weight (all the other ones are heavier), etc. So many good reasons to get it. I have no doubt from what I've seen that FI offers a top quality product and amazing customer service.

Next on my list of sound/performance taste is Stillen so I think that will be my choice for the CBE when I finally end up buying one. Currently waiting on the Berk HFC's.
I want you to keep a few things in mind. At our systems lowest point it is exactly 3/8" lower than stock. We are talking about less than 1/2" of ground clearance being sacrificed. In addition, it's lowest point is in virtually the same location as the lowest point of the stock exhaust system which is directly behind the rear wheels. In every other location, our system is tucked up nice and high. In some places, even higher than the stock exhaust system...

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote