View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 02:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
johnnydrama
Track Member

Drives: Nismo & FPace SVR
johnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to johnnydrama
Default Nismo 370z Wheel Spacers

I need some help with this from anyone knowledgable... I have a nismo Z and just installed 25mm H&R Trak+ wheel spacers front and back. I did 25mm because the guy at stillen told me that was the widest i could go and I figured wider is better. After the install and looking them over there is no rubbing when the steering wheel is turned or while driving however on all four corners the wheels pertrude the wheel wells by a substantial amount and am not sure if thats how it is supposed to look or not. Do i need coilovers or some other suspension upgrade for these to sit down in the wheel well properly? If not I almost think the stock setup looks better... just wondering if im missing something here, thanks.
johnnydrama is offline   Reply With Quote