View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 10:53 AM   #19 (permalink)
jbbrann
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Sport
jbbrann has a reputation beyond reputejbbrann has a reputation beyond reputejbbrann has a reputation beyond reputejbbrann has a reputation beyond reputejbbrann has a reputation beyond reputejbbrann has a reputation beyond reputejbbrann has a reputation beyond reputejbbrann has a reputation beyond reputejbbrann has a reputation beyond reputejbbrann has a reputation beyond reputejbbrann has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_Nash View Post
Typically, we don’t get anything “out of it” except the chance to promote the products of the company we work for. For this quarter, however, for any VPP claim number we obtain that ultimately results in a sale, our name is put in a raffle and the winner will receive the free use of any Nissan (sans GT-R unfortunately) or Infinity vehicle of their choice for year.

It’s a nice prize but given the thousands of employees who will be participating, I’m not overly optimistic about winning - if I happen to be lucky enough, I’ll let you all know!
Sounds like a win-win situation then for everyone involved! So, what vehicle would you pick if you win (seeing that you already own a Z)?