View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 10:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25
Default Sport Horn Upgrade

On another blog I saw that Japanparts.com - Mail order from Japan directly|JDM Parts,Performance Auto Parts,for Subaru, Mazda,Mitsubishi,Honda,Nissan,Toyota car has a 'sport horn' option. It's a set of two new horns for the car. Given that the stock horn has no balls at all, I'm tempted to order the sport version. The price is right too...$88 with shipping included to the USA.

Anyone tried this yet? I'm curious to know how hard it is to install and how it sounds. Suppose I should find the horn on the car and see how tough it looks to swap out before ordering...
spearfish25 is offline   Reply With Quote