View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 05:11 AM   #37 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjch3n View Post
+1 I can't believe you think those are ricer rims.
IMO all of the rims that you have posted (including the ones on your car) constitute "rice" much more than a set of Rays Gram Lights. There is nothing rice about that set of wheels whatsoever.
I find them rice. Those types of rims are owned by idiots with "tuned" golfs and civics. I am more into designed rims like the ones that were on my megane and the venaci rims.

these are the type of people that buy volk style rims here

I hope to god that I can get my money back from that bastard who gave me my current rims with that peeling off paint. Only problem is my tires probably wont fit them since the rims are bigger than the ones I have.
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote