Thread: Invidia Gimini
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 11:06 PM   #60 (permalink)
The BlueMax
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370/97 T/A 01 ZRX
The BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylenze View Post
so ur saying that u bought the CBE for 735 considering the msrp of this goes for $1245.99...if so then i think u got pretty good deal... i dont know the current pricing is for our sponsor vendors ....but in comparison to current prices in ebay, i got mine for lower and including installs... so its not really comparable... i think the intro price was 900 including shipping but dont quote me on that... amplified's website is at 870 now...

regardless... i am just suggesting that everyone should always give a forum sponsor the opportunity to earn their business before purchasing from a non sponsor vendor...
I was having a tough time deciding,then along came the advertised price on Ebay motors, this small group up in Chicago called AR-racing that doesn't even have a website, they had to use what Ebay provided. Timing seems to be the key issue here with FI on a 6wk waiting list the Gemini looks like a good deal and it comes with resonators. The phone # for this place is [773]847-1188, give it a try and post your results.
The BlueMax is offline   Reply With Quote