View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 11:26 AM   #452 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeZ View Post
I have the rearfacing Zenclosure box. I thought the upfire would be deafening. I am running a Kicker L7 12 and it should pound. Plus the sound should roll off the hatchback toward the front. We will soon find out. I was also given som advice from the guy on here that does all the stereo consults, he said never mount you amp tp your box it does bad things to the internals of the amp. Sounds reasonable.
Hmmmm... my problem is I have 2x 10" L7's, and I don't wanna use one and have the other just sitting around... lol Kinda wasteful. So I'd like to be able to use both, but Zen doesn't make a rear facing box for 2x 10"s dammit!

Then I dunno where else I could mount the amp... its rather large lol. I've never heard that before? I don't see how it could damage it internally being mounted to the box as opposed to the car?

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote