View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 09:44 AM   #67 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodrow88 View Post
absolutley not lol i havent ordered my tires for my wheels yet agh

what about you
I was hoping to have my Start Button and Air Bag switch modified from amber to blue but when I tracked the package yesterday I found out it had got damaged at origin. Damaged so much that they aren't even going to ship it. I purchased them thru Fontana Nissan and had them sent to a member here on this board for the modification. Unfortunately after he dropped them off at the FedEx location they got damaged in route.

Had to purchase a new set....gonna try again. Hope it works this time.....and before Z Dayz! I really wanna have the modded switches by then. Still need to install foot well lighting.....I'm thinking D&V will hook me on that, tho!