View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 08:32 AM   #34 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
I have test pipes and i almost feel as if i have more rasp than you but you are rarely down at low rpms in 2nd, 3rd gear going slow in these vids ( when hiss is more noticable to me). I wonder if im still leaking a bit from my stillen exhaust.. Im gonna check it tomorrow... this will be the fourth time i get the car on a life to inspect the exhaust, lol.

Love the sound , def seems a bit louder than before too.
Well, hiss and rasp aren't the same thing. (You probably know that already, but the way you worded your first sentence confuses me a little.)
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote