View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 05:13 AM   #13 (permalink)
fullmonty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370 Touring/Sport
fullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond repute

I've loved every car I had, I wish I could drive my old Mustang for an afternoon again just to cruise with it, but would never want to own it over a brand new 370Z. I wish I could of kept my truck and had the Z, because they truck was beautiful with argualbly best interior I've seen in anything short of a Maserati but the truck was extremely unreliable and going out of warrenty. In the end yes I wish I could have some of my previous cars for what ever reason, be it to feel like I'm highschool again, or to be driving something huge down the road but I'm glad I have my Z and don't regret it at all and wouldn't take any of my other cars over it.