View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 09:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
kevr6
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 Graphite 370Z 6M
kevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kevr6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dad View Post
Aggression on the "track" is one thing! Aggression in the pits and pit lane endangering pit crew members is another! He needs to control himself in the pits, from entrance to exit!
I agree, but I can recall multiple other drivers doing the same exat thing trying to exit first!
My point was to make a statement about Hamilton becoming a danger to everyone is a bit extreme considering all the other drivers that have done that same exact thing!!!!
You missed my point!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
But that was what F1 used to be about, a race of technology....
Now they have rules and limits as they wanted to make it more of a drivers race...

I liked the technology combined with drivers race a lot more....
I too do not like the "Spec Sport" changes!! One of many reasons I do not watch NASCAR.