View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 08:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubarican84 View Post
awesome review as always. First off I know the FILTH's are not for the weak and that this is in no case street legal. My concern is the smell that you said your wife detected. Do you think it's bad enough that a cop following you would pull you over? I mean thats a serious fine to be riding catless. G's...Thanks
That's a good question. I think the answer to your question depends on jurisdiction. I know in GA, or at least metro-Atlanta, cops seldom concern themselves with emissions-related stuff. They leave that to the emissions inspection folks. Also, I ran test pipes on my 350 and it too stank to whoever was following. It was never a problem. I never got pulled over for it. Heck, I even passed emissions with flying colors!

Has anyone from other states ever heard of people getting nailed by cops on account of their exhaust smelling bad?
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote