Thread: Fi - diy
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 09:23 AM   #18 (permalink)
2fast4thelaw
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z Sport/MT6
2fast4thelaw will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-370z View Post
Since this is about diy, is there anyone that is going to do their own install? I know I could do it myself I just dont have that kinda time on my hands. For me it is just easy to pay GTM to do my install! I know Sam will do a great job but if for some reason it turns out like a Forged Proformance job we will have some issues. I am the customer you dont want to screw over, and thats a fact.
Lou: how much harder is the clutch peddle over stock? I really dont want to work hard to drive the car. Not that I dont like my work-outs I just dont want one while driving the Z.
Are you thinking of going TT or a supercharger? If the latter you could do it in 2 stages. First I would install the new injectors, cold spark plugs, and fuel pump which would be a days work in itself and then drive the car to make sure everything functions good there. Then do the rest the following weekend.

I personally would not change the clutch as long as you stay around 420 to 450 rwhp. Don't quote me on that as this information is what I have read on this forum.