View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 08:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
kevr6
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 Graphite 370Z 6M
kevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kevr6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dad View Post
Hamilton did a lot worse than that! He was trying to pass some one while still being in the pit area(pit stop was finished, going back out to race). He's becoming a danger to himself and every one else! Last I heard he wasn't even penalized for that!
Ahh, he came out and Vettel got next to him...they both raced...happens all the time! "danger to himself and everyone else!"? If he were German and held the record for world titles, being agressive would be ok, but he's not so he is dangerous! He passed more cars in the field then any other driver and made it to the 2nd podium spot after 4 pits!! It's also alright for Alonso to be aggressive and nip his own teammate entering the pits. We won't talk about his shady backround w/ Renault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
Not a Button fan?
You know he's got the most points this season and won the previous season, right?
I've watched Jenson for years trying to compete at the level of the champions and never coming close! Last year Brawn had a vehicle with an edge over the field and he won the championship early in the year and had a cushion for the second part of the season were he performed in a lackluster manner. He has an opportunity and jumps on it with Mclaren so far has not dominated. His driving is not exciting with minimal passing on the circuit but great pit/tire strategy. Lewis took two seasons to capture the title. !!Worst nightmare for some folks!!

Bottom line! Watch and see!! Multiple races with bad qualifying positions that require passing the whole field to get good point positions...that's entertainment! I may be going to Canada this year...crossing fingers things work out!

Last edited by kevr6; 04-21-2010 at 09:19 PM.
kevr6 is offline   Reply With Quote