View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 07:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is one hell of a conincidence....XBig...I was just wondering about this the other night....Then I figured it all comes down to preference combined with top nouch customer service....

As Dreamer mentioned...if you do go back to the 350 age I can vouch that the FI Style as far as looks was very popular...It is still a hot item for many 350 owners here on Guam.

Although I prefer the sleeper look, I have realized one thing....Tony and FI have great customer service...He is very active on this forum, and has kept in touch with his clients and members of this board...I have to say that his Customer Service and contact with his clients is what has led to the sucess of his products and company....I wish I could say the same for the company which I ordered my exhaust from....

Not hating on any other companines out there, I'm just saying what I have seen first hand....Although I purchased my exhaust from a different company because of personal preference issues, I have to say Tony and FI have the most important thing down....TOP NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE AND CORRESPONDENCE....

From a Non FI Customer (At this point)....+1 to Tony and FI....Keep up the good work Tony...and congrats on all your success...You're top notch Customer Service only strengthens your confidence in your products!
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote