View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 04:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
IDZRVIT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 CTS-V, '76 Vette
IDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zFORme!! View Post
Well ya I dont like your answer because you're basically saying that engines tick. Not true. I have owned multiple new cars that have sounded like they should. Plus, you didn't even answer my question regarding valve adjustments, so you really didn't offer up any valuable information, just a dumb remark. The answer I was looking for from the community is clearly posted in my original post, if you cannot decipher that then
Quote:
your best bet is to keep trying for warranty if you don't like it.
Hey, isn't that what I said? Go download the service manual like everyone else and read it. Then start turning wrenches; that is if you know what a wrench is.
IDZRVIT is offline   Reply With Quote