View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 05:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
kevr6
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 Graphite 370Z 6M
kevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kevr6

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.alexander View Post
Thanks. Btw, how much is all this costing? When I was picking up the cargo net at the dealership, I had the parts department look up the price. He said the two trim panels are about $100 a piece, which I thought was rather reasonable. But then he told me that the cargo cover itself was something like $325 (and then there were other parts that would be needed). I'm still finding it hard to swallow that the net is over 300 dollars, and more like $600 altogether
Well it's installed, so first it can definately be installed!
I had an arrangement to have it covered for me since my mileage was higher then promised when delivered (dealer trade). All I can do is provide part numbers needed.

the two side panels:
76900-1EA1A
76901-1EA1A
the rear hatch trim:
90901-1EA1A
The actual retractable cover that attaches to these trim peices I do not have since they ordered it by itself initially. I can get it but that's alot easier to get anyway.
I did notice that they damaged my pass side illuminated kick panel!! They better replace it without a hassle!

Last edited by kevr6; 04-01-2009 at 09:12 PM.
kevr6 is offline   Reply With Quote