View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 05:08 PM   #51 (permalink)
Musashi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z 6speed
Musashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond repute

and it only gets worse guys, I have to be careful on what I divulge at this point.

Needless to say the progression is slow.

I have 2 track days this week that I miss out on bringing my new car to. It's frustrating because I bought the car for something I could use everyday, blend in, and take to the track. But no, my checking account is lighter, I'm pissed off, and its created more work for me. I don't even care what's available aftermarket, I am so turned off.

Nissan and Infiniti supposedly pride themselves on customer service, with their follow up calls from your service appointments, surveys, etc etc. Its all bogus... I have had 5 of their vehicles in 6 years in my immediate family. If they don't make this right then no more.

How do you miss something like this!? What they don't have a test track!? They do not want to face my wrath.