View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 11:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute
Default For trade: Carbon Fiber A Pillars

SOLD

Hey all,

I kind of want to go back to a stock look, but I don't even have my old stock A pillars anymore. So I am putting these up for trade to anybody with a red Z who wants some carbon fiber for their car.

Don't mind the misalignment on this picture, it's my engine hood that's off (you can see the gap, lol)

no defect in the weave:

other side (doh, need to add more tape to my B pillars on this side...):

I'm looking trades only. If nothing comes up, these are going to end up painted to look stock again, but I'd rather see them grace someone else's car than hiding on mine

I will also throw in the B pillars that I received from Spawn Aero, and QC'd by bullitt5897. They're MUCH better than the early incarnations of the B pillar, and can be used as direct replacements or taped on as an overlay.

Any questions feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.

Last edited by phelan; 04-26-2010 at 10:30 AM.