View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 09:26 AM   #42 (permalink)
Chupacabra
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z s M6
Chupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond repute

^^^ I agree with this...

the vdc can make some situations really really bad.... last thing you want is an almost complete shut off power.

but it really depends on the situation... on a slippery condition, snow, heavy rain... loosing power is a benefit... keeps you in traction. and here I think the VDC does its job more than ok and I am glad it is in the car...

but that's about it. its like the whole ABS thing... Personally i hate ABS... I enjoyed knowing that I could "feel" the point of brake locking, and had the pumping thing down.... but I can see how its an important feature for the less experienced. and sometimes I thank having the thing... because when you are lazy and tired and an emergency occurs... ABS does all the job for you.