View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 08:21 AM   #254 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
How tough is the wire run for the rear camera install? I'm having a local guy install the 6960 on Saturday with all the trimmings. I have the backup cam as well, but I'm reluctant to have them tear the car apart. No big deal?
Pretty simple just have to know where to look and run the wires. There is a grommet on the left side of the trunk pull that out slice a bit of rubber out and run your wires there there down into the inner of your bumper to where you will run it to the license plate location.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *ICE* View Post
anyone replaced the cheap ebay camera with the Kenwood Cmos-200? There is a deal going on ebay for $154 shipped if you search for it. Any problem with day or night brightness or contrast?

Found another camera also, Boyo VTL351. Looks like the Boyo CCD is better than the Kenwood CMOS camera so I will get it and report back for any updates or improvement!
NEW BOYO VTL351 CAR LICENSE PLATE REAR VIEW CAMERA WIDE - eBay (item 390166612383 end time May-06-10 02:35:09 PDT)
Out of all the "cheap" cameras I have installed in the z's none have failed all are still working. I would still install them over spending 120 for a kenwood model.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote