View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 07:59 AM   #200 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLIO 671 View Post
Nah...That wasn't me....I HATE COPS....I just ran in to check my box and was in and out...Couldn't mistake your car.....That line looked hella crazy..But what else is new...GMF is always packed like a Motha!!!

Cool that you don't want to mention the shop...Was just checking...I used to be heavy in the import scene back in the day and know a few of the good painters here and there....Figured if you said who or what shop that I might be able to get you a good deal if I knew the painter or shop...$3500.00 hmmmm....Sounds like a three stage paint job to me....Interesting...
yah man the line was crazy..... ill tell you the name after its done man.... the reason why im going to this shop is that im comfortable with him that i can actually work on my car... not the drop off and pick up thing.... and u are correct it is a tri coat color....

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote