View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 07:52 AM   #199 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
O MAN!!! was that you in the police uniform? lol that was me infront of u... lol... naw... i thought i did... i actually got a g35 cargo net.... kevr mentioned in his post that it fits... but idk why its sooo long... i picked up hids for my daily driver car... i was hoping it was something else but yah man... i always always always open the hood to let the hot air out but yah... my underside of my hood is pretty light pink.... so yah man urs will turn like mine.... ummm im not gonna tell you the shop man lol but ive known him since i was lil and i picked him because im gonna be anal about my paint job lol.... he qouted me $3500 not including the extra money costing to pull out all the glass all around...
Nah...That wasn't me....I HATE COPS....I just ran in to check my box and was in and out...Couldn't mistake your car.....That line looked hella crazy..But what else is new...GMF is always packed like a Motha!!!

Cool that you don't want to mention the shop...Was just checking...I used to be heavy in the import scene back in the day and know a few of the good painters here and there....Figured if you said who or what shop that I might be able to get you a good deal if I knew the painter or shop...$3500.00 hmmmm....Sounds like a three stage paint job to me....Interesting...
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34

Last edited by BOLIO 671; 04-20-2010 at 07:54 AM.
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote