View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 08:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Marco & Ryan completed my project within about 3 to 4 weeks. Once I received my headlights I made arrangements to get them installed along with some CF parts. Below are photos of how my 370 looks now.....we call it "The Smurf"!

I have the Landing Strips designed to turn on as soon I turn my parking or headlights on. MR Works included a switch (ON when pushed up, OFF when the switch is in the center position, and ON again in the down position) which controls the Angel and Demon Eyes. I had the switch installed between the heated seat switches. The same place the roadster has the switch that controls the convertible top. Just one thing I have to remember.....if I have the Angel or Demon on I must remember to turn them off. Currently they aren't set to turn off like the headlights (no timer). Let there be modified light!!

How about some nighttime shots?

So, there you have it! I am a very pleased and happy customer! I just had my first car meet yesterday (April 18) and the headlights were the big draw and discussion on my Z. I was more than happy to let people know: I had my headlights designed by Marco & Ryan at MR Works.

Also, I sent my original OEM headlights back to MR Works as they "bought" them from me. Those turned into the next "core set" which I understand has already been turned around into a new set of MR Work headlights....these guys are fast!

My upgrade included the following:

MR Works Modded Headlights:
- Housing Flat Black (to match the Volk TE-37's)
- Projector Shrouds - Color-coded (Blue)
- Turn Signal Shroud - Color-coded (Blue)
- Reflector Strip - Color-coded (Blue)
- On/Off/On Switch (to control which modifications come on & when)
- MR Angel Eyes Projector LED's (White)
- Demon Eye (Blue)
- Projector Demon
- Parking Light Demon
- LED design on vertical landing strip (White)

Last edited by 2theextreme; 04-19-2010 at 08:20 PM.