View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 08:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default MR Works headlights - 2theextreme project

Hey all! About 2 months ago I contacted Marco @ MR Works to discuss modifying my headlights. What follows are photos of the design and how they turned out installed on my 370.

After confirming with Marco & Ryan about the design I wanted I went a slightly different way than others might. I actually purchased a brand new set of headlights through Z1 Motorsports (a sponsor on the board) and they sent them out to San Diego for modification. Once they arrived, Marco & Ryan began work on them and sent some photos in the early stages:

Now, some photos of the shrouds installed back into the flat black housing. I chose flat black so that it would match my flat black Volk TE-37's.

Now, let's turn these bad boys on.....I asked for Landing Strips, Angel Eyes, and Demon Eyes. They also upgraded my parking light to a much brighter LED.

Next post will include the final look after install. I had them professionally installed. I did not do it myself but I'm sure if you are good with wiring (MR Works can supply you with install instructions for your vehicle if desired) you can do it.