View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 09:10 AM   #25 (permalink)
Chupacabra
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z s M6
Chupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diocletian View Post
I never once thought to wave to another 350 or 370z only because I keep to myself when driving. I only look around to make sure nobody decides to side swipe me. That being said there's another yellow 370z Sport and a MB 370z Sport I see hanging around the Coral Springs, Fl area. I wonder if they are members here sometimes.

I cross mcnab every single day from the sawgrass to I-95. Ive seen the MB and a red convertible, and another silver but never the yellow.

Anyways... I do the flashy light thing.... waving is too 20th century for me.

Back when i had a mini... the waving was strong.... until a lot of people started buying the cars and it died out quick... with the Z i have noticed, that... the 350 dudes don't care... the 300 guys do wave back...the 370 guys it really depends... usually if the dude is over 45+ of age he does not wave... or does a courtesy flashy lights.... if he is under they wave first.