View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 08:50 AM   #23 (permalink)
JakeZ34
Enthusiast Member

Drives: BS 370z 6MT/sprt pkg
JakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to JakeZ34

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
Couple things.

First, have you ever tried to pull off a filter mag? No F'ing way that can fall off with anything short of a driving off a cliff and hitting the rocks below.

Second, be careful when changing your oil if you're only lifting on two jack stands. The first time I did that, I overfilled because I didn't drain the oil completely. I just did an oil change yesterday and put the car on four jack stands to level it out. Took 5 quarts exactly since the K&N oil filter is smaller than the stocker.
good to know! I was having a bit of problem figuring out where to put the jackstands since this was my very first time changing the oil. Or let alone jacking the car up. So spear can you take maybe a picture of where I should put the jackstands front and back for the next change??