View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 02:20 AM   #29 (permalink)
Mike@Blackline
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Z
Mike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
OMG Those are pure sex. I Love that shade of red! I bet they are going to look Awesome on your G, it's black too right? Couldn't remember...

I wonder if they make a blue kit with the same paint on it, if so, I'll be all over those!

soooo when will you be placing your order seriously though, there is another sale coming up soon.

but yes the color offerings should be finalized in the next few weeks in terms of what they will be offering. already sold to the market are: anodized red, anodized blue (pictured above), anodized gold, anodized black, and powdercoated red. anodized silver w/ black logo is under consideration right now, and yellow powdercoated calipers with black logos is most likely the other PC color that will be offered.

Current Alliance BBK Sale, FREE PC Option, 370Z DiscountCLICK HERE for info!
Mike@Blackline is offline   Reply With Quote