View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 09:47 PM   #206 (permalink)
NYBladeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Lotus Exige S
NYBladeZ has a spectacular aura aboutNYBladeZ has a spectacular aura about

Wow, to the OP man I am very sorry for your ordeal I know how it feels to make payments and have to wait on the car as you pray that the shop gets it right. To everyone flaming him for posting because he has an ongoing legal matter first off, the facts don't change, unless he defamed Forged by posting incorrect facts I don't see how this could hurt him. Sure most attorneys including this law student wouldn't want it out in the open but if Forged is smart they should settled and not go to trial. Trials air out everyone's dirty laundry and parties usually want to avoid that hence less than 4% of civil cases go to trial.

Forged, man look I've never dealt with them but the pictures of those downpipes is really troubling as well as the numerous "its normal" responses. I know they have been a pretty active poster/vendor on here but then again so was Spawn once a time, just goes to show that picking a shop should not be done lightly.

IBTL and yeah this should be locked the OP brought us the story and this issue goes way beyond our trivial opinions, damn I wish I was at zdayz its going to be funny!