View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 09:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome time! And D&V has a new customer! Got to speak to Kevin after the raffle and I showed him a few things I'd love to get done and everytime he just looked at me and said: Yep, we can do that.

What an amazing shop and an even more amazing meet! This was my first time going to one and I can tell you this....it won't be my last! Great getting to meet the 350Z guys and I even ran into a couple guys I hadn't seen since last year. See all the regular suspects this coming Saturday! And if any 350Z or G guys wanna join....we do it every Saturday (weather permitting)....

NOVA: Zs & Coffee - Starbucks every Saturday @ 10AM

Last edited by 2theextreme; 04-18-2010 at 09:24 PM.
2theextreme is offline   Reply With Quote