View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 08:48 PM   #98 (permalink)
SmoothZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: giant sandworm
SmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejrives View Post
I vote for peruvian food, minus the guinea pig entrees, lol. There's a place i ate at in Boston and it's by far the best food I've ever eaten in my entire life.
Also, in the north east, mainly NYC , if you can find a muslim Indian restaurant, try it!
I like Indian but not as much as the others I mentioned.

I also tried Afghani food once and I couldn't get enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
I'll go with Italian first, followed by thai. One of the best italian seafood dishes I experienced was in san francisco of all places. I forget the name of the joint, but it was on a pier overlooking the water. Between the girl and I, I think only around $100 including a bottle of wine.
San Fran has a lot of good eateries where you can't go wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Zsteve View Post
There ya go.

As for England, the early plan is to rent a car and drive from destination to destination ourselves, starting in Scotland, with the stops being arranged by a company that handles that sort of thing. I do know our final destination will be Wales, so we should cover a lot of ground. The wife is an Anglophile, I'm just along for the single malt
I was in Suffolk County and got to travel around. If I could, I'd move to Cambridge. Now that's a college town.

I don't remember the names of the restaurants in Venice, but the one place I tried I just kinda stumbled around the corner looking for something to eat. I gorged on the food there.

"I talk to myself, and when I do that, I know I'm talking to an intelligent person."
SmoothZ is offline   Reply With Quote