View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 08:39 PM   #93 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothZ View Post

What part of England?

I can't stand any tequila. With that being said, a friend of mine introduced me to some very expensive tequila that he kept in the freezer. Damn, that stuff was smooooooth and not so bad as I thought it would be.
There ya go.

As for England, the early plan is to rent a car and drive from destination to destination ourselves, starting in Scotland, with the stops being arranged by a company that handles that sort of thing. I do know our final destination will be Wales, so we should cover a lot of ground. The wife is an Anglophile, I'm just along for the single malt