View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 08:37 PM   #91 (permalink)
frost
Retired admin

Drives: Your Wife Crazy
frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by antennahead View Post
Oh no Bro, high end tequila is great, for some an acquired taste, but once you "get it", you'll enjoy comparing various high end small batch stuff. I just finished off a bottle of Don Julio anejo, can't decide if I will buy another bottle, since it's a tried and true favorite, or experiment on something new ..... decisions
Alright, alright, I give. Normally I wouldn't touch the stuff, but you two seem pretty sure of yourselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothZ View Post
BTW, since we're announcing ourselves as alcoholics I might as well throw in some fine ethnic foods.

Number 1 would be Thai (of course) since I grew up eating it.

Number 2 is Italian. Damn, they make some great seafood dishes. I remember a long weekend in Venice where I thought I was in food heaven. Rome was good because of the diversity, but Venice had better seafood.

In fact, I like most Mediterranean foods like Moroccan, Greek, Lebanese, and Spanish.
I'll go with Italian first, followed by thai. One of the best italian seafood dishes I experienced was in san francisco of all places. I forget the name of the joint, but it was on a pier overlooking the water. Between the girl and I, I think only around $100 including a bottle of wine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooftop View Post
<insert snarky, slightly condescending frost joke>
frost is offline   Reply With Quote