View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 08:36 PM   #90 (permalink)
ejrives
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09-6MT-T/S/N
ejrives is a glorious beacon of lightejrives is a glorious beacon of lightejrives is a glorious beacon of lightejrives is a glorious beacon of lightejrives is a glorious beacon of lightejrives is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to ejrives

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
As always, there are good deals online, but with this type of stuff, I am happy to pay extra to buy locally.
Yeah, especially if it's something that nice. The wait in the mail would be mind-numbing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothZ View Post
BTW, since we're announcing ourselves as alcoholics I might as well throw in some fine ethnic foods.

Number 1 would be Thai (of course) since I grew up eating it.

Number 2 is Italian. Damn, they make some great seafood dishes. I remember a long weekend in Venice where I thought I was in food heaven. Rome was good because of the diversity, but Venice had better seafood.

In fact, I like most Mediterranean foods like Moroccan, Greek, Lebanese, and Spanish.
I vote for peruvian food, minus the guinea pig entrees, lol. There's a place i ate at in Boston and it's by far the best food I've ever eaten in my entire life.
Also, in the north east, mainly NYC , if you can find a muslim Indian restaurant, try it!

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
Stillen G3 CAI || 35% tints || FI CBE coming soon...
ejrives is offline   Reply With Quote