View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 08:01 PM   #56 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
Do you stick to the 2 cubes max rule?
With my icemaker, the cubes are a little smaller and sometimes come out broken, so no. The key for me here is that my ice and water is filtered, so there is no commercial water or chlorine taste to the ice...... when it melts the drink tastes the same, albeit slightly diluted. Some drinks I like a slight melting effect. I enjoy B&B on the rocks as an after dinner drink, and outside of dead of winter, which doesn't happen here much, I like it on the rocks....... so I'll pour it into the snifter and add some ice, once it melts a little I actually enjoy it more. Maybe not 100% proper, but still good.