View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 04:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffblue View Post
i understand the sentiment held towards those who turn off VDC and have no experience and crash. My question is does everyone who feels this is really dumb also think that any rwd car made before traction control was implemented is somehow a dangerous car that you need to be a professional to drive? or is it just b/c the newer cars like the Z have more power that makes them harder to control without VDC for the inexperienced driver.
I think it's primarily inexperienced drivers that don't know that cars can bite back in the Ass if they're not careful, and also some experienced clowns that simply loose it.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote