View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 11:33 AM   #193 (permalink)
Chris@FsP
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2008 350Z TT
Chris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooke View Post
I'am going to throw my 2 cent in since I have not been on here in a few years. After selling my 04 white 350z to a friend with a new rebuilt motor Mr Shairif the smooth talker he is completley screwed these people after they somehow broke the turbo charged them 15k for a new short block, the a/f was not even calibrated and it looked like a 2 year old worked on the car. Since the car has been sitting with problems with sharif not wanting to make it right. These people paid to have the car picked up in Gulf Shores Alabama and dropped off *** well. The delivery man somehow broke the stillen front bumper and sharif said they would cover it but never did. There were alot of other issues as well but to say the least Sharif really screwed these people since they knew nothing about forced induction cars.... I'm knew it was only a matter on time before his @ss would be caught screwing people over like he has in the past and I'm sure there are more but would rather not take the time togo through all of the trouble and bs of being flamed on here since most think he is a saint. Sharif you know who I am and maybe a few others that remember me back in the day... I hope you go back to selling used cars because either way it's all about screwing people to you my little bald friend.....
brooke
yammy?