Thread: theDreamer's Z
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 11:02 AM   #183 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-370z View Post
No thank his installer No we still have a bad ground cable for his ebrake cable. We did the mod to make it to where he can watch DVD or video while driving "BUT DONT DO IT!" reminds me of this dude: YouTube - Avic-Z110bt bypass Any who, since I am such a bussy/lazy dude maybe I can talk Dreamer into doing a little video for my HKS Camp 2 on the Pioneer Avicz110bt next time I see him to fix the ground wire issue.
Dreamer: Are you using voice commands yet?
I have tested it a few times, along with a few phone calls and all went very very well. Your placement of the microphone was spot on, and I do need to work on getting the HKS Camp 2 so we can add that in when we fix the grounding cable. Also have to fix that issue I broke, and with it off I might also stop by and pick up a in cabin filter and throw that in.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote