View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 03:05 AM   #20 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Since you posted about being 6' tall, and I am 6' tall. I'll give you my only complaint. Now this may be trivial, but like I said, it's my only complaint lol.

The dead pedal angle. It's too steep towards the firewall. I have to press my foot down to get to rest on it, which strains my leg, defeating the purpose of somewhere to put your leg to relax. I know anal right? But yeah, that's the only thing I would change if anything. Either make it a less steep angle, or bring it closer. Other then that so far I haven't had any problems. I thought maybe the trunk would be an issue, but I went and did my grocery shopping and got about 90% of my usual and it all fit with room to spare. Which is comforting. But I'm not sure once I get a sub box in there if that will have a drastic impact on it. But if so, I'll just put the bigger stuff in the passenger seat, so no problems with that I guess, but there's my

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote