View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 10:24 PM   #24 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Wow... reminds me of a dispute I had with a vendor that blew up my engine... I didn't air it publicly due to a legal claim, but I really wanted to! In the time since, I've moved on and pretty much forgiven them - **** happens! And I'm actually glad I didn't make a big deal about it

Looking at the "damages" the OP lists - a fourth of them were things that didn't happen fast enough but eventually got resolved... half of them are nit-picks that would probably have been overlooked by the OP if there weren't so many... yes, I realize it is a long list but crap the car was being worked on in a busy shop for 7 months... and that leaves a couple real mistakes... from what I can tell, Forged has offered / is offering to step up. Does the OP deserve to be PO'd - you're damn right. But it's time to move on.

My experience with GTM is that they are emotional and vindictive... sorry Sam, but it's pretty evident from your exchanges with other vendors. And passing one of your dealers an over-billed invoice to "fix" their work is unprofessional. You could have helped the OP work this out without the ambulance chasing. I bet your other dealers are watching this carefully.

I'm sure Forged has learned an important lesson and as has been said by others, they will be stronger b/c of it. I'm going to continue working with them.
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*