View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 10:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
tommyguns
Track Member

Drives: 370Z/Sport/Black/MT
tommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to all
Default Oil cooler and short shifter

Hey guys and gals,
I'm looking for a couple of answers on a few questions. First question is, I plan on tracking the car a few times a year and I don't want to run into any trouble so I know I will need an oil cooler, the question I have is do I need a full out racing cooler or will the something like the Stillen street version do. Keep in mind that I may go with a super charger sometime next year, not for racing but more for the added HP and the WOW factor at the car shows.
My next question would be which is the cooler of choice among the majority.
Last question has to do with the short shifter ,which one is the majority choice here also.
I value the opinion of all the forum members, so far I have not been steered wrong so for that I say thanks.
Kindest regards and thanks again,
Tom
09 Sport / MB / 6sd / Nismo"R" Intake / Eibach Pro Kit / Z1 25 row cooler / JWT LW FW / New Short Block 3/11/11 /H&R 15fr 20rr/DBA 4000/FI CB with 12"res./Morel/JL/"Division"mod/SPC/EcuTek/M370/ZEX C SHOT/ART's/NRG
tommyguns is offline   Reply With Quote