View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 07:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
StealthZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '14 GTR Premium
StealthZ has much to be proud ofStealthZ has much to be proud ofStealthZ has much to be proud ofStealthZ has much to be proud ofStealthZ has much to be proud ofStealthZ has much to be proud ofStealthZ has much to be proud ofStealthZ has much to be proud ofStealthZ has much to be proud of

Porter cable are EXTREMELY easy to use. It is a dual action polisher and very user friendly. Just take your TIME. that is the biggest mistake people make. Do small areas 18x18" at biggest at a time, spread polish evenly first on setting 3 then fire up to 5 or 6, apply preasure but do not bog the PC down at all. do a total of four passes then you should be good. And again take your time and go slow. Its always better to have to make multiple passes then trying to run through the numbers quickly. Headlights and glass are ok to polish I would leave the door handles alone on the Z though. And as far as polishes, Meguiar's m-105 and m-205 are a great combination or Menzerna polishes, for a one step polish their power gloss or SIP (Super Intensive Polishes) is amazing and finishes up almost as well as a finishing polish but cuts like a milder polish. Feel free to PM me I do a lot of this on a regular basis, and know the PC well and what works best as far as combos. And yes, tape all rubber trim, and gaps like hood lines etc... save you a lot of clean up too. Use 3m painters tape for best results and ease of use.

Hell I'll even offer you some menzerna SIP to try out. Just shoot me a PM brother. I love using Optimum spray wax, great choice!

Last edited by StealthZ; 04-17-2010 at 07:27 PM.
StealthZ is offline   Reply With Quote