View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 03:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Maxima09
Base Member

Drives: 09 Maxima
Maxima09 is on a distinguished road
Default Checked out new 370Z

I was at the dealership for an oil change on my 09 Maxima and I decided to have a closer look at the 370. First impressions:

1) Electronics: exactly like Maxima but with less space, some buttons are scrunched in (push button start is nearly on the radio), but overall it has all the goodies a fully loaded Maxima would have.

2) Seats: AWESOME. Very supportive ( I was sitting in a roadster version) but was VERY impressed. They fit like a glove. Not quite as plushy as the Max, but better feel like it would hold you in tight.

3) Trunk space was limited in the roadster, but the coupe looked to have plenty under the glass hatch.

4) The Z is lower to the ground than I thought.

5) The sport package wheels look great in person.

Concerns:

Size- It was a pretty tight fitting car for a 6 foot tall driver. Anyone notice this? Then again I didn't mess with the seat adjustments.

RWD- Wonder how this is in winter (obviously cars in general aren't great in the winter)

Price- I didn't see any incentives listed, guessing full finance rate (5.9% or so)
Also didn't get into price with salesman as he knew I was there for oil change, but are these going for invoice or better?

KBB value on Maxima- Trade would have to be full blue book value.

Thoughts anyone?
Maxima09 is offline   Reply With Quote