View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 02:10 PM   #432 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeZ View Post
I can do it most any Saturday. Tomorrow works, I also talke to two customers/friends that have 350Z's they are interested as well. It might be better if we give it a week or so to let people get their schedules straight. Let me know. My only plans tomorrow are going to the Culinary festival in the afternoon so message me and I will show. My name is Joe Z, just worked out that way lol, if you do show just ask for me and any of the staff will point me out. Look ofrward to meeting some of you guys/gals
Hmmm... I just threw out Sat (Today) as an idea since I've got nothing to do lol. But if it would benefit people more to push it back thats fine, I just will still have nothing to do so now I have to find something else to occupy my time...

GEE THANKS GUYS!!!

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote