View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 11:45 AM   #87 (permalink)
Hi-Step'n370Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10ZR S/B AT Tour NV
Hi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveg78 View Post
Damn drivers ed course 15yrs ago. If I remember anything distinctly, it was that we were told that we should see a small portion of the back corners. Now it looks like that info is dated. I feel old. I will have to try turning them out more next time.

Car Talk | How to Avoid the Blind Spot
Try turning them out all the way, then adjust the up and down to center the cars in the mirror in the right and left lanes.

Use your rear view mirror for the center balanced view, then watch as the car passes you , on either side, now you lose the image in the rear view, but immediately pick the car up in the side mirror, then or course, you'll see the car as it passes you.

This is how mine is set up.
Hi-Step'n370Z is offline   Reply With Quote