View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 10:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
dpjones
Base Member

Drives: 09 G37 Sedan 6MT S
dpjones is on a distinguished road

What bugs me the most about some of these replies is.....many are just focusing on the bashed in parts......and saying where is the quality control? Maybe this is because the pictures stand out and they mainly show the damaged parts and such.

There is SO MUCH MORE to the story....I know it is long, but I'm beginning to wonder if some of these posters are just glossing over the pictures instead of reading it. What about all the issues I brought up before ever picking up my car? What about the issues I brought up while I was there? On the drive home? Bad mechanic(s) or not, why was I constantly told "That is normal"? Those words certainly didn't come from the mechanics. What about the wrong turbos or not even hooking up the Knock Amp? What about not fully hooking up the EVC? What about the overcharging on the Down Pipes and Wastegates? I could keep going and going......

All I ask is that before bashing others, whether it is myself or GTM, please make sure you take the time to read the whole story.