View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 09:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
jbbrann
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Sport
jbbrann has a reputation beyond reputejbbrann has a reputation beyond reputejbbrann has a reputation beyond reputejbbrann has a reputation beyond reputejbbrann has a reputation beyond reputejbbrann has a reputation beyond reputejbbrann has a reputation beyond reputejbbrann has a reputation beyond reputejbbrann has a reputation beyond reputejbbrann has a reputation beyond reputejbbrann has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by takimbe View Post
Wonder why they wouldnt call me to inform me that my car had arrived?! They were nice in person, but I never got as much as a peep from them and actually never even got an emailed order sheet for my car from them. Its almost as if they were dodging my calls?

Anyone know why this is? were they trying to maybe sell it off to someone else for a higher price or something?
My guess would be that they feel like they've made the sale so you've dropped off the radar. You could always give them a scare and tell them that you're considering something else since you never heard from them.

Why are there so many sorry car dealerships/salesmen (I know there are a few good ones, but they're few and far between)? First, I wish they could please realize they are not doing me a favor by selling me a car. Secondly, these people are "professionals", so why are so many of them clueless about the cars they sell? Most of them have probably had plenty of time on their hands lately, so why not read some of those brochures floating around the showroom.

/rant
jbbrann is offline   Reply With Quote